We wanted to celebrate our friend’s victory in passing the Certified Public Accountant Licensure exams not by drinking our alcoholic souls out but by being the titas of Manila that we are, retreating to a blissful spa experience. We would’ve had many options on where to go but we chose to visit Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle Club in Esplanade Seaside Terminal, Seaside Blvd, Mall of Asia Complex yesterday. And it was a choice we’d never regret choosing.
We availed of their Marina Bay Spa PROMO package worth PHP 1,500 per person inclusive of Hot and Cold Bath Spa, Ganban’yoku (Hot Stone Spa), Sauna & Steam Room, use of the Relaxing Lounge and guess what, a dinner buffet! What can be more sulit than that?
According to its website, the Marina Bay and Lifestyle Club brings the dramatic energy and power of the sea with its rich compositions, colors, and endless marine beauty. It has 20 private massage rooms offering healing and relaxing therapies from our Marina Signature Massage to Crystal Chakra healing touch, and body work scrubs using the finest local organic products in the Philippines.
Marina Bay Spa gives a holistic spa experience with its state of the art spa facilities, and we’re beyond happy to have experienced the amazing services that the lifestyle club has to offer.
🏨 Where Can I Make A Reservation?
I think they do accept walk-ins but you’d rather make a reservation just so you have a concrete time of when to visit the spa. Their staff are more than amazing and always ready to attend to your needs with smiles on their faces. Their contact number is also very responsive. To make a reservation, you have to send +639 77 831 2888 the following details:
- No. of Male Guests
- No. of Female Guests
- Type of Massage (You can choose from three different massage!)
- Date of Massage
- Arrival Time
- Massage Time
- Contact Number
- Request for Male or Female Therapist
🚌 How To Get There?
- If you’re using Grab: The spa can be detected by Grab’s map, so you just have to input “Marina Bay Lifestyle Club” in your location and you’re good to go.
- If you’re hailing a Taxi: Tell the driver to drop you off Seaside Esplanade, the spa is right beside TRYP hotel and near Vikings’ Event Hall.
- If you’re using your own vehicle: Just go to Mall of Asia, head straight to the Seaside Esplanade and you’ll easily find the spa.
- If you’re commuting via e-trike: Drop off Mall of Asia Entrance, walk to the SM by the Bay, walk to Vikings and then head straight until you reach the spa.
The best part of our Marina Bay Spa night out for me is the Cold and Hot Bath Spa. There’s no in between when you try this extremely relaxing and rejuvenating pool experience. The hot pool is so relaxingly hot (and not warm, mind you!) at 39.9 degree Celsius and the cold pool is so extremely cold at 20 degree Celsius.
REMINDER WHEN USING THE WET AREA:
- Phones are NOT ALLOWED inside when there are other guests. The Marina Bay Spa respects the privacy of their patrons so nope, no phones allowed. We were only able to take our photos because lucky we, we own the wet area during our session and there weren’t other guests around so we got to enjoy the pool by ourselves and took photos.
- The MEN’s area is separate from the WOMEN’s area so if you’re a couple who thinks you can enjoy the facilities together, think again. But believe me, this is super worth-it even if you don’t get to enjoy it physically together.
- PROPER SWIMMING ATTIRE is required. For girls, you need to wear your swimsuit and for boys, as Renzo told us, they were naked as they enjoyed the wet area.
- The Marina Bay Spa Promo 1500 is inclusive of the use of the steam and sauna area which by the way was super relaxing.
Also inclusive in the Marina Bay Spa Promo 1500 is a dinner buffet in the lifestyle club, managed by Vikings. However, do not expect a full range buffet, because everyday, they only offer 5 main course dishes, THE BEST SIOMAI AND HAKAW YOU CAN EVER HAVE IN YOUR LIFE, noodles, congees, desserts and different kinds of pastries.
The Marina Bay Signature Massage is also great. I am a huge fan of massages, but this one is different. There are spas where after the massage, you’re still tired and sleepy but this one isn’t. It’s like after the massage, you’re alive and full of energy.
Their infinity pool was to die for. Fortunately, when we went there, it was the golden hour and we got to see the majestic sunset of orange, yellow, pink and blue covering Manila Bay.
Other facilities are “Member Only” facilities and the infinity pool is one of those, so if you aren’t a member of the Marina Bay Lifestyle Club, you aren’t allowed to use the infinity pool but if you have some extra moolah to shed, their membership packages can be seen here. It ranges from PHP 60,000 and above. Membership includes access to the Relaxing Lounge, Ganban’yoku, Cold and Hot Bath Spa, Sauna and Steam room, Fitness Studio, Infinity pool, Sunset View Deck, Gaming Lounge, KTV Rooms and Conference Rooms.
You actually get more than what you pay for when you avail of the Marina Bay Spa Promo 1500. And if given the chance and extra cash too, I’d probably enjoy this again with my girls!
Like my FB Page for more photos: Hello Beautiful Soul
Follow me on IG: @ellainedeluna
Follow me on Twitter: @ellainedeluna