A lot of people have asked and is continually asking me how I manage to travel. I am not rich, and while my job pays fairly well, it wouldn’t be enough to cover all the expenses I need to travel plus the bills I need to pay. That is why, I resort to apps and sites which give me the best value for my money and one of them is Klook. It has been my personal favorite since I started Klook-ing my way to places I go. There are so many things to love about Klook apart from it being easy to use and understand, and here are 5 ways on how it helps me save money when I travel.
- If you sign up using my link, you will receive a ₱165.6 discount which you can use to book any Klook activity. In return I also get ₱165.6 discount after you finish any Klook activity. This is one thing I like about Klook, for every friend that signs up using my link, we both get a reward which we can use as discount codes to book activities we wish to avail. While ₱165.6 isn’t too much, a discount is still a discount. Say, for example, you wanna visit THE DESSERT MUSEUM in Manila (Here’s what you should expect on your visit), the ticket costs ₱699 but if you sign up using my link, you’ll get ₱165.6 so you’d only have to pay ₱533.4 for your The Dessert Museum Ticket! Awesome, eh?
- I earn credits from activities I book, and from leaving reviews which I can use on my next travel. Yes, that’s how generous Klook is. Book from them, leave a review of the activity and earn credits. I have earned around ₱400++ through my previous travels and I’ve used it to book The Dessert Museum for only ₱46, combined with a promo code. Not to mention, their prices are way cheaper than the actual prices of the activity tickets, so it’s like getting triple discounts if you have credits and promo codes!
- I registered on their Klook affiliate program which gives me commissions on bookings made thru my Klook ID. I didn’t know that my passion for blogging would make me earn little by little. I signed-up to be Klook’s affiliate partner with my website, and luckily, I was approved. You can send Klook an email to know more about it. FAQs can be found here! I actually don’t advertise with my link much, but I earn little by little when I do. I never imagined my passion for blogging will make me earn little by little. It’s not much, but hey, I earn and it can help me finance my #travelgoals.
- Klook provides huge discounts on tickets and passes. If you compare the prices you see in Klook over the prices you’d see on merchant websites, you will surely see that Klook offers relatively lower prices on tickets. That’s one thing I love most about them. And additionally, they’re organized in one space so you don’t have to switch sites every time you book something! That saves me from the hassle and danger of inputting my card details from one site to another.
- Klook’s promos are legit and really save me huge amount of money every now and then. Apart from seat sales, I also wait for Klook promos. I made sure that I “See First” what they post on Facebook, that is why I have booked a Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour with Lunch Buffet for ₱1 with the promo code “1FORUNDR” which saved me ₱1,989. I have also booked a Gardens by the Bay Singapore Entrance pass with the promo code “1FORGBTB” for ₱1 which saved me ₱873. And just recently, with the promo code “PLUS1SGCABLE”, I was able to book a Buy 2 take 1 tickets to the Singapore Cable Car for our Singapore trip on July! That saved me ₱751.All you need is patience, really. And don’t forget to subscribe on their FB page by clicking “See First” to get the latest updates from them.
This is my OWN experience about Klook. And even if say, my website wasn’t approved for affiliation, I would still say the same thing because right now, Klook is one of travel apps you should install and never uninstall from your phone. This app really helped me save more for my goal to #TravelTheYinniverse one day.
If you don’t have Klook yet, download it now.